Calf pahser plugin

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Although still not sure if this an effect I was after, I now have something not bad, but not good either.

Automating the wet dry lvl and lfo frequency of stone pahser.

Wet dry , just to have the effect fade in.

Now I might try the calf one again to see If it has a wet dry knob too.
Gps wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:37 pm
Now I might try the calf one again to see If it has a wet dry knob too.
The plugin-button on the FX-tab has W/D dial on every inserted effect
There is another wet / dry dial, the one I am talking about is after you click controls.

Both on stone phaser and the Calf one.

Thanks for mentioning this one though, I was overlooking this one.
You can probably fade in the effect with this one too. :)
For your informatuon @gus : i ve just read Jarre's book and the phaser he used on early albums oxygene and equinoxe was a small stone, and guess the best in there? The stone phaser i adviced you is an emulation of the small stone ,fun fact :D
Thank you and interesting. :)

It one part I love about vst, of about all the synths used by Jarre, there are software versions.

Might be best to see if I can turn of phasing in zynaddsubfx, then use stone phaser plugin, so I can totally control and automate it.
For sure you can, that is what i do :)

I find the stone has a less numerical sound, more discretee but efficient.

About Jarres synth i m not sure as some synth/sequencer were made for him.

A synth he uses and i would like to try for real is the arp 2600 , and the fairlight must be hard to use .

And for the fun the laser harp :D should be nice entertainment.

I just watched his moscow concert, was a nice one, 3.5 million poeples were there...
Arp 2600 was not made for Jarre. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RVovtcTP28

It would sure be fun to try. I have one vst, Korg ms 20, were you also have to plugin cables.

Maybe should give it another try.
First time I opened this vst I was totally lost. No idea what to connect to what.
For sure the arp2600 was not made for him, i used it as vst with fruity loops back in time, was fun and that is why i would want to try a real 1. Note this synth has just been remade last year maube by korg, dunno anymore..

The korg ms20 is a fun semi modular synth i used some monthes ago by a friend.

It is a modular synth who is prepatched ;)

By the way you should try vcv rack , it is a virtual eurorack with tons of free modules, it is nice if you want to learn about synthesis, but it is a bit hard at begin if you dont know much how a synth work but funny tought.

You find nice tuts about it on youtube
I remember opening synth1 for the first time, and also the mini moog.
I was like wtf ? too many knobs.

But watching people using real hardware synth and also software versions, I started to notice the familiarities between them. Also with the triple os that comes with LMMS.

Had a look at vcv, way to complicated for my likings.

I still need to figure out Carla first.
Gps wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:34 pm
I remember opening synth1 for the first time, and also the mini moog.
I was like wtf ? too many knobs.
Sahaathyva wrote: -
I believe you both will enjoy a super interesting documentary about the Allan Perlman ARP-company -
All about the ARP2500 and onworths
I will link in inspirations as well :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l31RXiVSI9s