Drum and bass windows chaos

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Hi guys,

I wanted to recycle my drum tracks from other projects so I dont have to arrange and eq all the samples but I encounter a problem.
https://ibb.co/tM12tbq

As you can see I lost steps for some samples and now instead of 16 bars on all samples on some I have only half or less. Is this a bug in the program or I messed up something?
invain wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:32 pm
I wanted to recycle my drum tracks from other projects
How? Did you drag from one project to another, or have you edited the mmp-file?

btw -read
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-And learn how to post images!
Hi musikbear,

I inserted corect img tags manually (did not use the "9th button from the left) but is not working. Will use it like is written there. Sorry!

For the drum recycling, I just opened the file and deleted all instruments except the drums samples and patterns. The result is on above photo. If I want to achive mess like that I don't even know how to do it. Is it a bug?
invain wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:43 am
I inserted corect img tags manually (did not use the "9th button from the left) but is not working. Will use it like is written there. Sorry!
No ned to excuse anything it was only meant for your own convenience :)
I just opened the file and deleted all instruments except the drums samples and patterns. The result is on above photo.
A.. whut?!
Is it a bug?
No its a ble.... mystery! :?

You have ONE project, and in that project everything is fine
You make a COPY of the fine project, and delete all music instrument-tracks, and you got that result?!?

..Its
...Odd :|
Can i have that orr. fine-project, where everything is correct and in good order? I would really like to examine whats going on
You can upload on any file-host like google drive, then send me the link as PM
I will of cause respect your rights!
-and you get a good percussion-only version in return :p
Hi muzikbear,

Thanx for the answer. Well now I remembered that this happened AFTER I changed the tempo by accident from 4/4 to 4/3. After puting back to 4/4 I had a problem with the main arrangement window and probalby this is the moment also the drum tracks got so messed up. Anyway this project is abandoned and no need to make any extra effort, just to indentify a potential bug in LMMS, if any. Or like in this case maybe a user mistake, altought I think the program should not act like this if you change the rythm makring (4/4 to something else).