My Presets and LMMS Error codes HELP!!!

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.

has this happened to you?

yes
100%
no
No votes
kinda (somewhat)
No votes
I don't remember
No votes
I need help to
No votes

I have a project I was working on for my significant other when I found i wished to have a more realistic piano, so with a recommendation from a friend I downloaded the DSL Grand Piano VST I opened the VST-Plugin-Directory as normal and dragged in my VST file. once it was in I closed the directory and re-started LMMS as I opened the presets whilst looking for my VST I found they looked less like the preset instruments you can drag in and play on the timeline but more a file directory like other sounds which are under "My Samples" or files under "My Projects". not only this yet I can not find the new VST and i don't know how to fix the Presets like "SF2", "Monstro", and "Triple Ocalator". o opened a project to view it as I at the time believe this would fix the presents but all I was hit with where LMMS Error messages abought how I could not properly load certain sounds, items, ECT. I am running LMMS 1.2.1 can anyone help me?
First off, Welcome to the Forum Hylar !
Here are all important links:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-A few rules and useful forum instructions
Hylar wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:39 am
all I was hit with where LMMS Error messages
That message we need to see -In the link above you can learn how to post images.
also
* Name of your Operative System (Windows/ Linux/ Mac) And subtype ('Home' 'Mint' '10.13' aso)
* hardware specification (ram & soundcard is the most important)