Tyrell N6 Compatibility.

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Hi, I'm new to LMMS, working from a Windows computer and I've been trying to use the Tyrell N6 VST, but I can't find it in Vestige. I've installed a few DSK VSTs and used them with no problem, but this one I've installed and I can find the .dll file in my computer files, but not in Vestige.

"TyrellN6(x64).dll" location:
C:/Program Files/LMMS/Plugins
"TyrellN6.dll" is also in the same place, as well as the data file "TyrellN6.data".

I've reinstalled the VST and restarted LMMS multiple times, but I still can't actually use the VST.

Is the Tyrell N6 not compatible with LMMS, or am I doing something wrong?
skeamaske wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:39 pm
Hi, I'm new to LMMS
Hi, Welcome to the Forum skeamaske !
Here are all important links:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-A few rules and useful forum instructions
working from a Windows computer and I've been trying to use the Tyrell N6 VST, but I can't find it in Vestige.
This confuses me. You can find it on windows, but if you browse to the same location from LMMS, the dll is not shown?
That would be weird, so i suspect that you are trying to open Tyrell as a Effect, because effects can 'hide them self', but VST-instruments cant !
You must not use the VST-container. You can actually use option myComputer or myHome -both in sidebar, just browse to your dll location, and drag the dll directly in on song-editor, that also works

This option:
Is for effects dlls, those can play 'hide-&-seek' sometimes..
musikbear wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:01 pm
skeamaske wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:39 pm
Hi, I'm new to LMMS
Hi, Welcome to the Forum skeamaske !
Here are all important links:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-A few rules and useful forum instructions
working from a Windows computer and I've been trying to use the Tyrell N6 VST, but I can't find it in Vestige.
This confuses me. You can find it on windows, but if you browse to the same location from LMMS, the dll is not shown?
That would be weird, so i suspect that you are trying to open Tyrell as a Effect, because effects can 'hide them self', but VST-instruments cant !
You must not use the VST-container. You can actually use option myComputer or myHome -both in sidebar, just browse to your dll location, and drag the dll directly in on song-editor, that also works

This option:
Is for effects dlls, those can play 'hide-&-seek' sometimes..
Thanks so much! I figured it out!