HELP, tmp LMMS files or something

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
i had a theme tweaked a LOT. And i decompressed the original file in the same folder, the program didn't warn me and boom, everything is lost.

- the thing is LMMS is still open and using the tweaked theme, ¿is there a way i can get my tweaked theme back?

i'm using Linux 64bits, PuppyLinux distribution, and the lmms Appimage.

PD: forget it, i already lost the theme, but an answer could be useful to someone else
ektod wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 10:40 pm
i had a theme tweaked a LOT. And i decompressed the original file in the same folder, the program didn't warn me and boom, everything is lost.

- the thing is LMMS is still open and using the tweaked theme, ¿is there a way i can get my tweaked theme back?

PD: forget it, i already lost the theme, but an answer could be useful to someone else
I dont know any ways, but it sounds like you found a solotion, what did you do?
musikbear wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 6:30 pm
ektod wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 10:40 pm

I dont know any ways, but it sounds like you found a solotion, what did you do?
i had to start everything from scratch hehe
ektod wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 10:59 pm
i had to start everything from scratch hehe
Ohh :| too bad! I hope you have activated both security system, and understand how they works, then that sad situation should not occur again