Vestige desappear after Ubuntu 20.04 instalation

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
I upgraded to Ubuntu 20.04 and installed Wine 5, and Lmms 1.2.2 from the Ubuntu store. But the Vestige instruments didn't appear in Lmms. I uninstalled Lmms from the Ubuntu store and installed the package from Lmms page. Same problem. I am a experienced user of Carla and the same occurs with my 32 bit and 64 bit Windows plugins. In Carla only native plugins worked!!! The Windows VST emulation don't work in Carla!!! I checked the Wine instalation and configuration in Carla and all is OK. In early versions of Ubuntu all work fine. I'm trying to figure out what is going on. I installed the lmms-vst-server and the problem remains. Probably a problem with the new Ubuntu 20.04? Thanks for any help and discussion.
First off, Welcome to the Forum campani !
Here are all important links:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-A few rules and useful forum instructions
campani wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:18 pm
I upgraded to Ubuntu 20.04 and installed Wine 5, and Lmms 1.2.2 from the Ubuntu store.
I highlighted the issue
The only version of LMMS you should use, is our off. appImage
Please read:
https://lmms.io/wiki/index.php?title=In ... l_on_Linux
Let us know the outcome :)
Hi,

[/quote]
I highlighted the issue
Please read:
[/quote]

Read my issue again. I write all the process i followed, including uinstalling Ubutu store version and installing the lmms package from the Lmms site. But the problem remains the same! It is not the question!

Hugs
campani wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:01 pm
Hi,
I highlighted the issue
Please read:
[/quote]

Read my issue again. I write all the process i followed, including uinstalling Ubutu store version and installing the lmms package from the Lmms site. But the problem remains the same! It is not the question!

Hugs
[/quote]
How did you install, and how are you launching? For the official package, "installation" will basically just consist of downloading the appimage and moving it from Downloads over into some other folder, and double-clicking the icon in that same folder to start. If that is what you did, try downloading and using another appimage package such as Balena Etcher, just to see if it works; it might be that Ubuntu has changed the way they handle appimages.
There might be a better place to ask about this problem.
I know a bit of Linux but I am on opensuse, so know little to nothing about Ubuntu.

I wonder if its wine related, do you have wine 32 bit and 64 bit installed?

The only thing I can think of. Unless it has changed vestige used 32 bit wine.
Gps wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:17 pm
There might be a better place to ask about this problem.
That's what I'm wondering. If Ubuntu broke the way they handle appimages or changed something in their WINE packages, it'll be a question better suited to the Ubuntu forums. I stopped using Ubuntu years ago so I'm not savvy on the changes.