Problems with .dll files

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
I downloaded the app, and at the second day of ussing it, it appears me a message telling that I couldn't use it anymore because I don't have the Qt5widgets.dll file. It suggested me to reinstall, so i reinstalled it. Then, I had the same problem but with the Qt5core.dll file, so I desinstalled and deleted the app again. Im nervous if somethings happens with operative system of my pc.
MaestroBordeu wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:14 pm
I downloaded the app, and at the second day of ussing it, it appears me a message telling that I couldn't use it anymore because I don't have the Qt5widgets.dll file. It suggested me to reinstall, so i reinstalled it. Then, I had the same problem but with the Qt5core.dll file, so I desinstalled and deleted the app again. Im nervous if somethings happens with operative system of my pc.
Which OS and version is it that you're using? That'll give us a basis for starting to help troubleshoot.
First off, Welcome to the Forum MaestroBordeu !
Here are all important links:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-A few rules and useful forum instructions

MaestroBordeu wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:14 pm
Yes that is definitively spooky. Loosing files like that points towards a serious problem.
As already said
please post your:
* Name of your Operative System (Windows/ Linux/ Mac) And subtype (Home' 'Mint' '10.13' aso)
* lmms version
* lmms sound device chosen
https://lmms.io/wiki/index.php?title=LM ... o_Settings
* hardware specification (ram & soundcard is the most important)

Just to make things clear. 2 days ago LMMS worked fine on your pc, then the issues started
Have you installed other programs in those two days, or made cleanup on your pc?