Is there a version of LMMS newer than 1.1.3 for 32bit Linux?

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Soundezayy11 wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:47 pm
I'll do the research, but is it technically possible to build it from source on my own for 32 bit? If the latest version is available for 32bit Windows, I don't really see why I wouldn't be able to do it under Linux.
If the 32 bit source is available, sure, but you won't be able to simply compile a Windows build in Linux and have it work; that's why porting is a thing.
Optionally, you could try running the whole shebang (Win32 build) in WINE. Ableton 10 and FL Studio are both said to run well on WINE, so I don't see why the Win 32-bit build of LMMS wouldn't, though I can't say I've tried it myself. If you do go that route though, I'd recommend WINE-staging because it has the latest tweaks and compatibility updates.
This is late, but I wanted to make it known that you can compile from source to get 1.3.x versions of LMMS on 32 bit Linux. I've been using it for quite a bit now and while there are some bugs to work out, it's still pretty usable.
If the source code is available, it should not be a problem to compile it under Linux.

The source code is mend to be cross platform as far as I know.

There are no different versions of the source code.

It might be a good question for discord.
Can you on Linux compile a newer LMMS version then 1.1.3 for 32 bit.

There is no appimage file, that much I know.