Having slight problems playing a track.

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
So, everytime I try and play a file, there's a little bit of an irregular clipping sound every 10 to 20 seconds. Every time I try to export the file, the clipping noise is still there and it won't go away. I have tried changing some instruments, but of course I don't want my track to sound too different and weird.
I'm currently using version 1.1.0 on Windows 8.
The file in question is on a Google Drive Folder: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... sp=sharing
The problem may just be my computer's CPU, as it probably can't handle the amount of tracks in the project.
It would be a big help if someone could help me find the issue in my track, or if you don't find any issue at all, it would be AWESOME if you could help me export the file and send it to me.

Thank you in advance!
i will take a look, but why 1.0.0?
newest lmms is 1.1.3, and improved for windows - you should update :)
Also do you use SDL as your sound-devise? That is best for windows.
My CPU can't play it either. And it's not a clip every 10 to 20 seconds, it's a huge amount of clips almost everywhere xD

For other testers, mind the "sidechain track". Since it is blank (we don't have the "5.wav" he used) most of the channels are at 0%.
Replace it with something else to get the effect.

Also, please upgrade to 1.1.3. I had some clipping too in 1.1.0 in every project.
:) I had to look twice
This is not your fault. It is a faulty LADSPA effect, that causes this.
LADSPA multiband-EQ is a broken effect
Im afraid you have to replace all LADSPA multiband-EQ with for instance *C-EQ. I like the tiny *C :)
When you have done that, i think you track will play and render without problems
If not, let us help you again