Global tuning

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
I'm still tryiing to get to grips with fine tuning one track of a midi file.

However, I wondered if there's a global tuning facility. For example, one might have orchestral backing for a soloist playing baroque music. Some solo instruments aren't pitched at A=440 Hz, but at (say) A=415 Hz. Thus if the backing were set up using a number of virtual instruments pitched at A=440 Hz, would it then be possible to repitch those in LMMS to A=415 Hz - or indeed any other appropriate pitch.

What I'm asking here is about repitching all the instruments in a mix at the same time, not just one.
dave2002-lmms wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:09 pm
I wondered if there's a global tuning facility. - repitching all the instruments in a mix at the same time, not just one.
Well yes and no.
There is a global pitch setting in the Main-Window, right next to Master-volume, but it is not micro-tonal. The granulation is pr. semitone.
In order to do what you want, you need to use one automation track, but connect all instruments PITCH to that single automation-track, and that is easy, and will work 100% correct, because the dial PITCH has identical span on all instruments/ presets