No sound from Spitfire Audio LABS, just a flashing light

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Until about a month ago, LABS worked just fine in LMMS, but when I try using it through VeSTige, I get no sound but no error message either. I do get a small light flashing red and green near the top where there is sometimes an error symbol. I have tried resetting all of my LABS patches but nothing has helped. Hope someone can help figure this out.
LeBlueAwoo wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:46 pm
Until about a month ago, LABS worked just fine in LMMS,
It did? -That is a surprise!
What OS and what version of LMMS did LABS work with?
but when I try using it through VeSTige, I get no sound but no error message either.
So what dis you change since it worked a month ago?

Besides that, since you are new in Forum
Welcome LeBlueAwoo !
Here are all important links:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-A few rules and useful forum instructions
If you like to introduce yourself, to the community, go here:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4480
Windows updated on its own a few times, but apart from that, I haven't changed anything.
Using the latest build of both Windows 10 Pro and LMMS (19041.572 and 1.2.2 respectively). I don't remember which Windows version was installed before it broke but I haven't touched LMMS since (only ever had 1.2.2 installed).

Also, thanks for the welcome.
LeBlueAwoo wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:49 pm
Windows updated on its own a few times, but apart from that, I haven't changed anything.
Using the latest build of both Windows 10 Pro and LMMS (19041.572 and 1.2.2 respectively). I don't remember which Windows version was installed before it broke but I haven't touched LMMS since (only ever had 1.2.2 installed).
Also, thanks for the welcome.
I had something similar, where the actual out-connectors died after the big win-update last month, but that was for all sound -Dead.
I had to reinstall drivers :/
Your issue is with only LABS, so that cant be for you.
I am puzzled that you actually have had LABS working. Others has tried.. My guess is that the pack in use in LABS matters. Is your fail with the same LABS pack, s you had success with earlier?
Is your fail with the same LABS pack, s you had success with earlier?
They were all working and now they aren't, so I doubt it's pack specific.
Wonder if it's something to do with licensing? Don't know much about how LABS works (or doesn't).
LeBlueAwoo wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:24 pm
Wonder if it's something to do with licensing? Don't know much about how LABS works (or doesn't).
If there was a timed trial period, and that has expired, then it explain it, otherwise license should not cause this ..idk -stange
I know there isn't a trial period, because it never asked for a license key or payment and the website doesn't mention it either.
Also, I have other VSTs that depend on the same program and they work just fine.
LeBlueAwoo wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:54 pm
I know there isn't a trial period, because it never asked for a license key or payment and the website doesn't mention it either.
Also, I have other VSTs that depend on the same program and they work just fine.
Besides rolling back before the update, and that would be bad for other reasons, i dont think i can help. It must be some windows thing -You could try a soundcard driver update, but not sure it would help -Sorry.