How to select ALL song editor content?

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
I had a project wit 1,000 midi , bnb and automation loops and its time consuming to select them all, esp. when you accidently misclicked and u have to start all over again

I was planning to shorten th song so i had to move a shit ton of objects for many measures ahhh asdfghjkk

Edit: is ther a wiki that lists all possible shprtcuts
vortexsupernova wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:59 pm
How to move 1,000 midi , bnb and automation loops
Newest official 1.2.2 has pseudo-automatic selection.
It uses SH & Left-click, and will be able to select all of 790 bar.
* Set magnification to 12.5%
* Point at the timeline press& hold SH
* Press left-mouse and drag it across the timeline.
Everything under this drag will be selected, you also get a shading that shows you the selection in full and all selected elements are given a shading of green

Edit: is ther a wiki that lists all possible shprtcuts
yep
https://lmms.io/wiki/index.php?title=Key_Mappings
aw man thanks, But I did not quite understand much, I will rephrase on what i comprehend:
1. I will click on the timeline, which is the small strip above most part of the song editor containing the # of measures
2. Imma hold the keys in keyboard keys "S" and "H" at the same time before I drag
3. I will drag from starting point on timeline till end on whatever it reaches (mine can only reach at max 596 on 12.5%) my monitor is 1080px

I did this and I can't seem to do how...
musikbear wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:38 pm
Newest official 1.2.2 has pseudo-automatic selection.
It uses SH & Left-click, and will be able to select all of 790 bar.
* Set magnification to 12.5%
* Point at the timeline press& hold SH
* Press left-mouse and drag it across the timeline.

thanks, very helpful

I have recently upgraded to 1.2.2 this afternoon
vortexsupernova wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:57 pm
2. Imma hold the keys in keyboard keys "S" and "H" at the same time before I drag
Nehh..
SH is short for the shift-key The on you use to shift between capital-letters and ordinary-letters

On image its named shift
musikbear wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:15 pm
Nehh..
SH is short for the shift-key The on you use to shift between capital-letters and ordinary-letters

On image its named shift
ahh... my bad 😂 thanks for telling, I thought its an individual key, I can now do it!