CPU Crash

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Unfortunately I am obliged to use one of the older versions of LMMS, the newest one my CPU can't take, my computer is old, it is a dual core and I am obliged to use version 1.1.3 until I buy another computer, this version of mine CPU can handle it very well, but I have a problem with VST, does anyone have any tips for the VST not to crash the program? thanks
Vst support has improved allot, there might be no fix for 1.1.3, but are you sure you pc is not fast enough ?

A dual core should be enough to run latest LMMS.

I doubt the system requirements have gone up much, if any, from 1.1.3 to 1.2.2
Rafaelcortazio wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:48 pm
Unfortunately I am obliged to use one of the older versions of LMMS, the newest one my CPU can't take, my computer is old, it is a dual core and I am obliged to use version 1.1.3 until I buy another computer, this version of mine CPU can handle it very well, but I have a problem with VST, does anyone have any tips for the VST not to crash the program? thanks
You should test 1.2.2 -Or have y7ou done that already?
Dual core should not be an issue, you should as gps said be able to run lmms. RAM is another thing, but 1 GB is fine
Current Minimum System Requirements

CPU: 1.5 GHz x86, x86_64, or ARM-based CPU with 2 cores
RAM: 1 GB
Available Storage Space: 100 MB
1.2.2 runs, however it consumes my CPU a lot, when I open the new equalizer it consumes my CPU too much, the audio is failing, in the older version 1.1.3 I load the old equalizer and I don't have any failure in the audio