My VST presets won't save/load properly, please help

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
So I recently moved LMMS from Documents to Program files to remove it from taking up cloud storage. The move has been going relatively smoothly, some occasional road bumps like blocked restrictions (solved) and sample directory confusion (solved), with this being my newest hurdle. I'm using the "DSK Overture" VST, and it operates soundly, save for one thing: Creating presets. When I try to load a preset I saved, it returns an error pop-up titled SynthEdit that reads "Some parameters could not be loaded. ([Differing numbers, usually in the 110-140 range] of 145)" then the VST breaks and I have to re-initialize it. Any explanations as to why this happens/help to remedy it would be greatly appreciated!
NebulaYT wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:59 am
recently moved LMMS from Documents to Program files to remove it from taking up cloud storage.
You cant use Program files for user-files. Windows wont allow it!
Program files is restricted and protected. You cant even override the security-settings!
It is part of windows attempt to protect users against malware.
You need to use a directory outside Program files and Program 86 files for your user-files.
Generally it is best to use lmms' default installations path, and then use windows to mount the actual folder to a different disk-area, preferably a different HD. -eg. not your SSD if you have that option