Notes not playing if I slow down tempo

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Hi,
I recently tried to make a piece in LMMS by importing a MIDI file. Everything worked fine, I started adding dynamics etc, but when I added a tempo change (rallentando from 150 to 96 BPM) I noticed some notes during the tempo change weren't playing. The MIDI file I imported contained already tempo changes, but it wasn't a rallentando, just three temporary time changes (the piece was made in Musescore, and since rallentando doesn't work I put tempo changes for the moment). I know those tempo changes were imported to LMMS, but they went away when I put at the beginning of the piece an automated track setting the correct tempo. Could those tempo changes from the MIDI file be affecting the notes? How can I remove those tempo changes from the MIDI? Is there anything I can do to fix this? The issue appears after measure 105.

Edit: I discovered about song global automation and removed the global automation from the MIDI file. I also tried automating tempo there instead of with an automation track. Nothing works.

Here is my file: https://lmms.io/lsp/?action=show&file=18725
System64 wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 1:18 pm
Hi,
I recently tried to make a piece in LMMS by importing a MIDI file. Everything worked fine, I started adding dynamics etc, but when I added a tempo change (rallentando from 150 to 96 BPM) I noticed some notes during the tempo change weren't playing. The MIDI file I imported contained already tempo changes, but it wasn't a rallentando, just three temporary time changes (the piece was made in Musescore, and since rallentando doesn't work I put tempo changes for the moment). I know those tempo changes were imported to LMMS, but they went away when I put at the beginning of the piece an automated track setting the correct tempo. Could those tempo changes from the MIDI file be affecting the notes? How can I remove those tempo changes from the MIDI? Is there anything I can do to fix this? The issue appears after measure 105.

Edit: I discovered about song global automation and removed the global automation from the MIDI file. I also tried automating tempo there instead of with an automation track. Nothing works.

Here is my file: https://lmms.io/lsp/?action=show&file=18725
Did you solve this?