Hello,

I am experiencing some issues with LMMS. I am attempting to run Initial Audio's Sektor, as well as Hexachords' Orb Synth. Both are wavetable synths in VST format. Basically, I can open up the synths but when I try to right click on anything within the synth or access any of the menus they open for less than a second and then close immediately every single time I try doing something. It makes it so I can't actually use either of the plugins in any meaningful way (can't change anything or modify any settings, etc).
I have tried running both 32 bit and 64 bit LMMS, I've tried running both 32 bit and 64 bit versions of the plugins, I've tried each version of each plugin with each version of LMMS. I've tried running this setup on my recording laptop running Windows 10, and I've tried running this on my gaming PC running Windows 8.1.
After contacting Initial Audio I was informed they may look into trying to patch the issue with their plugin in a future update which would be great, but doesn't help me very much right now and since it's not the only plugin experiencing the issue - I'm inclined to believe it's actually a problem with LMMS.
I have tested both plugins in other DAWs (Reaper, CakeWalk, Reason Lite 11, Cubase) and do not experience the same problem. However, LMMS is my preferred DAW for VST synths as well as beat sequencing and sampling, and I'd prefer to keep using it for those purposes.

Would anyone happen to have any suggestions to help resolve this, or is there any chance of a fix getting developed?

Thank you.