64 Bit Plugins not working in lmms

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
I use LMMS For music making and i love to use VST Plugins. But one day, The 64Bit Plugins stopped loading on my computer. It used to work but now it doesn't?
I use LMMS 1.3.0-alpha.1.33+g4f74151f0

For example, Kontakt 6 PLAYER is a 64 bit plugin, and my computer can load the application version just fine, but the dll wont load in LMMS. after i click on the dll, Nothing happens. No errors or anything. It just doesnt load. It just says "No VST plugin loaded" after i click it.
First off, Welcome to the Forum PENTABITS !
Here are all important links:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-A few rules and useful forum instructions
If you like to introduce yourself, to the community, go here:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4480
PENTABITS wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 2:10 pm
64Bit Plugins stopped loading on my computer. I use LMMS 1.3.0-alpha.1.33+g4f74151f0
For example, Kontakt 6 PLAYER
Kontakt is tricky, before we can say something about a general fail, we need to try a different VST
Synth1 comes in 64bit version. Could you try that?
musikbear wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 7:09 pm
Kontakt is tricky, before we can say something about a general fail, we need to try a different VST
I tried downloading both the 32 Bit and 64 Bit Version and tried them. The 32 Bit Loaded in a matter of seconds, but the 64 Bit didnt load (again). BTW, It used to work. It would Open Very fast. But then it stopped loading suddenly.

It wasn't a very big problem because i would just download the 32 Bit versions! (after it stopped loading)
But, since Kontakt is a VST i want to use (That only has the 64 Bit version), this became a bit a problem.
PENTABITS wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 8:29 am
musikbear wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 7:09 pm
I tried downloading both the 32 Bit and 64 Bit Version and tried them. The 32 Bit Loaded in a matter of seconds, but the 64 Bit didnt load (again). BTW, It used to work. It would Open Very fast. But then it stopped loading suddenly.

It wasn't a very big problem because i would just download the 32 Bit versions! (after it stopped loading)
But, since Kontakt is a VST i want to use (That only has the 64 Bit version), this became a bit a problem.
That is a very strange problem that you are experiencing. Hopefully, those plugins are working now.