Can't search LSP

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Can't seem to search for something on the LMMS Sharing Platform. Typing in the search bar and hitting enter/pressing search button does nothing.
Monospace wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:05 pm
Can't seem to search for something on the LMMS Sharing Platform. Typing in the search bar and hitting enter/pressing search button does nothing.
Does it work now? Or are you still encountering the same problem.
Still facing the issue. You can probably replicate it on your end, brandy. Searching anything doesn't actually search.
Monospace wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:05 pm
ya.. Searching is a weakness. I dont know why its so un-reliable .. Perhaps its made by the same geezer that coded this boards "Stay logged in" feature. Ooops No- That is not a 'feature', that is definitively a BUG 😖
Oh, the forum's "stay logged in" feature works perfectly for me- I stay logged in.
But the LSP doesn't have a stay logged in feature.
It's all a little amusing, but needs fixing.
Monospace wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:13 am
Oh, the forum's "stay logged in" feature works perfectly for me- I stay logged in.
But the LSP doesn't have a stay logged in feature.
It's all a little amusing, but needs fixing.
Holy....... i promise, I i stay logged in for more than 2 days i am considering that to be a lucky week -Should have played the lotto.....
I use firefox as my browser. what do you have success with?
Chrome.
Of course, Firefox is known to be privacy-centered. Maybe it's Firefox's default settings that are throwing your cookies away, musikbear. Look into that?
Monospace wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:46 pm
Chrome.
Of course, Firefox is known to be privacy-centered. Maybe it's Firefox's default settings that are throwing your cookies away, musikbear. Look into that?
I have chrome too, i will try that -Ty.
Monospace wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:37 am
Still facing the issue. You can probably replicate it on your end, brandy. Searching anything doesn't actually search.
Yeah, I tried a few times a few days ago. I see what you mean. :/