Metronome going crazy

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GxO6gA ... sp=sharing
My metronome is playing wrong.
Was using sound soundfonts, and one of the soundfonts had a VST effect plugin on it, but I doubt this was the problem.
Windows 10 Pro, 64 bit, 16 GB RAM, and this hasn't happened before (however, I don't use the metronome often, so I can't be sure).
Edit: I removed the soundfonts and the Watsyn instrument, and it's still doing this.
Monospace wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 10:37 am

My metronome is playing wrong.
Was using sound soundfonts, and one of the soundfonts had a VST effect plugin on it, but I doubt this was the problem.
Windows 10 Pro, 64 bit, 16 GB RAM, and this hasn't happened before (however, I don't use the metronome often, so I can't be sure).
Edit: I removed the soundfonts and the Watsyn instrument, and it's still doing this.
LlOlL so funny..
Idk, have you tried to restart?
Also thy to open a new empty projrct, and test how its there
Are you on off. 1.2.2?
I'm on 1.2.0, and tried restarting and had the error. It didn't happen in other projects. BUT I forgot about it for a while, made a few more saves as new versions, closed and opened it a few more times, and somewhere along the lines it seems to be running now. In other words, problem was exclusive to this project and solved itself but not because of a restart.
Monospace wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 1:47 am
I'm on 1.2.0, and tried restarting and had the error. It didn't happen in other projects. BUT I forgot about it for a while, made a few more saves as new versions, closed and opened it a few more times, and somewhere along the lines it seems to be running now. In other words, problem was exclusive to this project and solved itself but not because of a restart.
Oki :) i recommend you to upgrade to 1.2.2
musikbear wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 5:52 pm
Oki :) i recommend you to upgrade to 1.2.2
Unfortunately I can't install 1.2.2, but I do have a practically portable 1.3 alpha lying on my desktop should I need one. Thanks for the recommendation though, I'll try not to forget when i CAN install it.
Monospace wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 9:10 am
Unfortunately I can't install 1.2.2,
Ehh Whut?
What stops you?
Can you show us the errors or how lmms behave after you installed it?
Have you followed the reinstall advices?
Back-up your own stuff!
• Un-install current installation

• ( re)move the config dot-file!
Goto C:\Users\<Username>\
There you have a file named .lmmsrc.xml move it!

• Download a fresh new installation-pack either x32 or x64 of LMMS
• Re-install as administrator and grant all users access
musikbear, it's not that I don't know how to uninstall. It's just that I can't, for unrelated reasons. But I appreciate the help, thanks
@musikbear
Windows 10 has this recurring bug, where at unexpected times, when you try to uninstall a program, it would refuse to uninstall the program. Yeah I know, it sounds weird. :P
brandystarbrite wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 8:04 pm
@musikbear
Windows 10 has this recurring bug, where at unexpected times, when you try to uninstall a program, it would refuse to uninstall the program. Yeah I know, it sounds weird. :P
That isn't my problem either... Trust me, it doesn't matter.
Okay.