ZynAddSubFX remote VST unable to close.

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
I downloaded a version of ZynAddSubFX from a year ago, and followed the installation instructions from the VST.
Everything works perfectly, except I can't close the ZASFX window.
Clicking show/hide GUI only closes window 1, and when I try to click the close button on window 2, it says I can't close it like this because it is a VST.
So I tried using the standalone.
Trying to close the window numbered 2 (ie the main instrument window) still throws the VST error (? not sure how that works), but trying to close window 1 closes window 2.
I'm not sure if this is a flaw in VST design of ZASFX or LMMS not allowing all options on window 2 to show up. Eitherways, closing LMMS itself is the only thing that closes all windows.
Monospace wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 7:02 am
I downloaded a version of ZynAddSubFX from a year ago, and followed the installation instructions from the VST.
Everything works perfectly, except I can't close the ZASFX window.
Clicking show/hide GUI only closes window 1, and when I try to click the close button on window 2, it says I can't close it like this because it is a VST.
So I tried using the standalone.
Trying to close the window numbered 2 (ie the main instrument window) still throws the VST error (? not sure how that works), but trying to close window 1 closes window 2.
I'm not sure if this is a flaw in VST design of ZASFX or LMMS not allowing all options on window 2 to show up. Eitherways, closing LMMS itself is the only thing that closes all windows.
Ya, the VST-version of zasfx does not work in lmms. -Sadly so. It has to do with QT afaik.
a HUGE work has been done in order to get current zasfx integrated, but that has failed. what i think we can and will do, is to add more connectors for zasfx UI, just like the ones we already have