LMMS LOADING ISSUE

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.

Can someone help me? When I try to open my project, it only loads up to 25% then says it takes too long to load and eventually freezes my screen. I'm able to open the latest project but the previous projects, I can't..
I am panicking cause 2 days have passed and I haven't do anything. 3 days later I have to submit my project. Someone PLZZZ HELP ME, this project is very important to me. :cry: :cry:
Now it says "Could not open file. You probably have no permissions to read this file.
Please make sure to have at least read permissions to the file and try again."
uzuzuzu wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:05 am

Can someone help me? When I try to open my project, it only loads up to 25% then says it takes too long to load and eventually freezes my screen. I'm able to open the latest project but the previous projects, I can't..
I am panicking cause 2 days have passed and I haven't do anything. 3 days later I have to submit my project. Someone PLZZZ HELP ME, this project is very important to me. :cry: :cry:
It might be a 3rd party vst plugin that is causing that. Remove the vst and then try to open the project again.
uzuzuzu wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:25 am
Now it says "Could not open file. You probably have no permissions to read this file.
Please make sure to have at least read permissions to the file and try again."
You need to log in as Administrator. If you already have trird that, then you need to look at the folder where you store your projects. It MUST be outside windows-OS-scope, because windos does not like users to use their own pc, in that scope..
Default all your own project should be in your Documents folder, where you default have full rights.
You also need to tell us
Your OS subtype
LMMS version used.

Besides that, since you are new in Forum
Welcome uzuzuzu!
Here are all important links:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-A few rules and useful forum instructions
If you like to introduce yourself, to the community, go here:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4480