New release, but the same problems :(

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Hello, I'm new here.
In times I used LMMS and now I'm use it again with the latest version.

I see same issues and mistakes again, and nothing in special new.

Per example, how I can delete multiple blocks instead one by one? That is the most important tool/task to a music maker program.

Why loop mode start from begin on first block, and I cannot start my loop from a specific block number? I play guitar and bass, and for I programming drums I need play my drums notes in loop on main board. Let's suppose I have 20 blocks already done, and I need continue my drums notes on 21 block, so I will need a custom loop between 21 block to 24 block. How is possible do it? I can't find a solution.

Another frustratrion is when we click o stop button, automatically the program send me for the first block again all the time. So if I want start play my notes from some specific block number and I want click to stop, the program need stay the vertical line on where i pointed before, and not reset to first block. My god, why the programmers don't see this horrible issue?

Is only me facing with these problems or you are facing with that problems too? Is better I suggest this problems on suggestions section on the forum?

Exist much more issues, but one at time. I will be glad if these first issues I mentioned, they can be solved forever!!!
First i need to apologize that your post has been overlooked. There must have been something irrie with date ao type, but lest tale a look at your issues.
nordik wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:56 pm
issues with the latest version.
So with 1.2.2 -right?

how I can delete multiple blocks instead one by one?
Ya, that is only implemented in alpha of 1.3.

Why loop mode start from begin on first block. I cannot start my loop from a specific block number?
I am not sure that i understand this correctly.
LMMS really do not have a 'loopmode'. We have 1) "loop between loop-markers" in songeditor, and 2) Beat&bass-editor loops over the number of bars, that has been chosen -default one bar
For 1) you can manually drag the playhead to any position in a marked part of the songeditor, and your playback will start there. This is also related to your next point:
Another frustratrion is when we click o stop button, automatically the program send me for the first block again all the time. My god, why the programmers don't see this horrible issue?
Ohh we did see that, and thats why there are 3 different possible behaviours for the play-head :p
The one you use now, is "go-back-to-1.-bar"
https://gblobscdn.gitbook.com/assets%2F ... Fimage.png
That is the one to the right, just before the magnification
Click that

The play-head returns to the position where this playback started
Click it again
The play-head remains where it was stopped, i.e. it doesn't move
So that is implemented!

Besides that, since you are new in Forum
Welcome nordik!
Here are all important links:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740