Don't know how to record my drum kit.

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
I have a physical electronic drum kit, and I have connected the cables successfully. In the song editor, I have my drum kit selected as the input, but I'm not sure how I am supposed to record what I am playing, and then save it as a mp3 file.
Kiyrri wrote:
Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:59 am
I have a physical electronic drum kit, and I have connected the cables successfully. In the song editor, I have my drum kit selected as the input, but I'm not sure how I am supposed to record what I am playing, and then save it as a mp3 file.
ATM LMMS does not record audio.
You need to use a different program. Dark Audacity is regarded as safe, and has the functionalities you are looking for.
Orr Audacity was sold to Russia -ydtm
Yeah, record it in Audacity or Audacity portable, and use the Lame plugin for audacity, to turn it into mp3 audio files.
I use Fruity Loops, install the Addictive Drums plugin there. Then you just click the record button in the plugin and the recording starts. Or insert and record via the midi ports to the sound card.
brandystarbrite wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:55 am
Yeah, record it in Audacity or Audacity portable, and use the Lame plugin for audacity, to turn it into mp3 audio files.
I hope that developers are going to introduce this technical feature. Fortunately Audacity is free, but I really like LMMS and it would be more efficient. Yaah :D