Weird Detuning in VeSTige

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Hi this is my first post here so here it goes :mrgreen: So i noticed this very werid glitch or bug in VeSTige when even i load
a vst plugin the sound get pitched down aproxmetly by -60 cents its not just one vst plugin any plugin i load whats werid that
when i export my song the output sounds normal and the bug fixes it self when i play back or press a note on my keyboard
but when i reload the song it sounds out of tune i have a rough idea what caused it i forget what audio backend i was but
it was really bad lmms kept lagging my cpu went up really high but then i changed to WASAPI and audio peformance is much better but i dont want to change cause i really need peformance here
XPguy wrote:
Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:26 pm
Hi this is my first post here so here
Hi, Welcome to the Forum XPguy !
Here are all important links:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-A few rules and useful forum instructions
If you like to introduce yourself, to the community, go here:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4480

When even i load a vst plugin the sound get pitched down aproxmetly by -60 cents its not just one vst plugin any plugin i load
i changed to WASAPI and audio peformance is much better but i dont want to change cause i really need peformance here
[/quote]

You use WASAPI. That may be ok, but it depends on OS!
If you use windows, you must use SDL!
SDL is also fine in Linux

For more please post your:
* Name of your Operative System (Windows/ Linux/ Mac) And subtype (Home' 'Mint' '10.13' aso)
* lmms version, and the site where you got it from
[/quote]
You use WASAPI. That may be ok, but it depends on OS!
If you use windows, you must use SDL!
SDL is also fine in Linux

For more please post your:
* Name of your Operative System (Windows/ Linux/ Mac) And subtype (Home' 'Mint' '10.13' aso)
* lmms version, and the site where you got it from
[/quote]

Thanks i use windows 11 and lmms version 1.2.2 and i got it from the offical site, the problem is the wasapi has given me the best performance than sdl.
XPguy wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:06 am
Thanks i use windows 11 and lmms version 1.2.2 and i got it from the offical site, the problem is the wasapi has given me the best performance than sdl.
Best performance..
Thats odd
However :
Does you also have the wrong pitch with the VST(s) when you use SDL?
musikbear wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:11 pm
XPguy wrote:
Best performance..
Thats odd
However :
No i had no issues with SDL only wasapi
XPguy wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 8:29 pm
musikbear wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:11 pm
XPguy wrote:
Best performance..
Thats odd
However :
No i had no issues with SDL only wasapi
Oh good!
With Windows SDL is the best backend. Use that!