Equalizer

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
I'm not getting the image
I've restarted lmms and still no image
I've looped 3 bars and It show something from time to time in the equalizer after Dyson compressor and It display blue wave and grey wave that are in the instrument
and now It display the same in the first Equalizer in the instrument and in the Mix FX
I'm using modsqr.flac in the waveforms samples
Is this normal?

https://youtu.be/gETUL5MTx6I
I've had this "odd" thing happen to me once before. It is not normal. not sure what causes it. share the project file via a drive link. We will try to replicate it on our end.
also, what is your:
> LMMS Version (1.2.2? 1.2.0?)
> OS (Windows 10? Windows 7? Mac?)
> Architecture (x64 or x32?)
> Audio backend (SDL? WASAPI? PortAudio?)
coldfavox wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:45 pm
I'm not getting the image
I've restarted lmms and still no image
I've looped 3 bars and It show something from time to time in the equalizer after Dyson compressor and It display blue wave and grey wave that are in the instrument
and now It display the same in the first Equalizer in the instrument and in the Mix FX
I'm using modsqr.flac in the waveforms samples
Is this normal?
You have LMMS-eq on the instrument, i think you hear artefacts from master. You wont get any output displayed from Master-volume, in an EQ placed on a specific instrument.
What do you get if you place a LMMS-eq directly on Master?

-and as monospace said -More info please
google drive
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MWuDvl ... sp=sharing
lmms version 1.2.2
windows 10 Home
x64

Audio SDL
Bug confirmed. No specific audio artefact. Equaliser just doesn't show output sometimes. Even with EQ on master.
It shows the bass but not the modsqr.flac
Monospace wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:19 am
Bug confirmed. No specific audio artefact. Equaliser just doesn't show output sometimes. Even with EQ on master.
👍
Odd noone has reported this before
Do you make the ticket? @Monospace
Haven't reported before because it was hard to catch exactly and tended to happen incidentally on non-reproducible instruments like soundfonts.
Will make this ticket.
👍