piano roll

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
https://youtu.be/tHDUvHtDpzk

The record function is broken
lmms 1.2.2
windows 10 home x64
SDL
What's wrong with it? When your piano roll is in a beat/bassline, then the record function is going to loop through that beat/bassline only (I think).
coldfavox wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:27 pm
The record function is broken
No, its fine. The logic is just a bit ..strange. I can explain it, but its faster to make a video..
Afaic see in your video, you want to record a 'drum-track' from B&B -is that correct?
I want to hear the other instruments I'm using the 2nd button that should do that
Not in a b/b editor, it doesn't. Good point, there should be a way to do that.
coldfavox wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:18 pm
I want to hear the other instruments I'm using the 2nd button that should do that
No that is the 3. button. 2. button 'record' the played notes, but there is no playback of other instruments. 3. button
does that:
musikbear, he/she means the instruments in the ENTIRE song, not just b/b editor.
Monospace wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:02 am
musikbear, he/she means the instruments in the ENTIRE song, not just b/b editor.
"He" :P

LMMS cant play&record inside B&B, but if you elongate the BB-pattern for as many bars that you want to record, then it can be 'done' -and You then get something like this:
No that is the 3. button. 2. button 'record' the played notes, but there is no playback of other instruments. 3. button
does that:
I mean the 2nd button for record that is the third
"He" :P

LMMS cant play&record inside B&B, but if you elongate the BB-pattern for as many bars that you want to record, then it can be 'done' -and You then get something like this:
Thanks I didn't know how to record while listening the song

btw Thanks guys for the support