(PLEASE HELP) Distorded sound at the end of the notes

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Hello, i got a problem with LMMS. When i play my pattern, i hear a little distorded sound at the end of the notes.
I only get it if i start up plugins such as:
LB302,Triple Oscillator,Vibed,ZynAddSUBFX,Bitinvader.

Here an example so you can hear it (download):
http://plunder.com/7451c556b7
-i asume you are using newest version 0.4.12?
we also need to know pc-specifications and OS, but It is next to imposible to say what the isue could be
..have you looked at your cpu-load at the moment this happens?
What are the values

musikbear wrote:-i asume you are using newest version 0.4.12?
we also need to know pc-specifications and OS, but It is next to imposible to say what the isue could be
..have you looked at your cpu-load at the moment this happens?
What are the values

Well... No, not 4.12. I have a windows 7 computer, i think everything needs to work fine with it.
But what i did was loading one of the presets of Triple oscillator then there's no distortion at the end of the notes?
I'm using LMMS 4.11 and downloaded the 64 bits version ( pc is 64 bit) when i downloaded LMMS, i did get the 4.11 version automatically while there was a 4.12 version to.
But i think that doesn't matter or does it? Looked at my cpu load in LMMS and started an other song i made, but everything is fine with it it's not going further then 4 bars.
Well here ar my pc specs:

RAM: 4 gb

PC: Acer Aspire 7745G

System: 64 bits.

Proccesor: Intel(R)Core(TM) i5 CPU M430 2.27 Ghz
RAM: 4 gb
PC: Acer Aspire 7745G
System: 64 bits.
Proccesor: Intel(R)Core(TM) i5 CPU M430 2.27 Ghz
more than suficient
'm using LMMS 4.11
well 4.11 had a problem with autoupdate - lag was the result, since you say your cpu-load are low - it cant be that
But i would upgrade or rather shift.. because:
and downloaded the 64 bits version ( pc is 64 bit)
This could be the isue. 64 has beed a problem, but i dont know the emediate situation -i would deinstall compleetely and install 32Bit 0.4.12

good luck -and tell if it solve the isue
Br.
I had it wrong, its the plugin. I had to change some knobs to get the sound away.
But i downloaded the 32 bits version because i had a snare problem to, and that's solved by download the 32-bits version.
Thanks musicbear :D
youre welcome :D great that you got it working
Br.