Beat/Baseline quantization?

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Hello.
I have a ready to go Beat/Baseline track. I created a drum pattern and I would not like re-writing it.
Now I found that the the current frequency of beats (is quantization a right term) is not enough. Using other words, I was using 16-th notes, now I need 32-th but I don't have space for them. Adding steps didn't work. Visually it looks like I have smaller notes, but the length of each note is the same.
So that was actually the question. Can I change the quantization(?) for a beat/baseline track? How to do it?
Thank you.
Yes, but when you have made it in B&B, it is a drag :/
-and You will have to 'redo'
you open the Beat in piano-roll (right-click| open in piano-roll)
Now the notes will be green 'no-length-note'
Set magnification quite high, and Q to the max suited to you.
Now you can move the notes in 'steps' of chosen Q
You can select notes with the select-tool, and then move those together. You cant select with ctrl+a (bug)
So, using other words, length of a beat has limit of 1/16 or whatever. And for the maximum flexibility one has to use Piano-roll. Hopefully they will improve beat editor in the next versions. Will be keeping eye on the new versions/features.
length of a beat has limit of 1/16 or whatever.
yes,
The BB-editor has a length in default 4/4 of, 1 bar or 4 beats
Each of these beats, are devided in 4 ticks
and that is as far (or actual ..near:) the naming of bar sub-dividing goes
Bars, Beats & Ticks
I've been searching for so long and have found no way to quantize a beat. Right clicking the track does not bring up "open in piano roll", I need this, can someone help?????
First off, Welcome to the Forum KoolKidz112 !
Here are all important links:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-A few rules and useful forum instructions

KoolKidz112 wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:02 pm
Right clicking the track does not bring up "open in piano roll"
:) Yes it does
Right-click at the red dot!