I cant load multi instrument VSTs (on Windows)

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Hi, I want to declare I'm entirely supportive of LMMS, I love it very much even if it is not a full release yet, it's working fine etc etc but I have searched i think EVERYWHERE and I cant figure out how to load globally one big multi instrumental VST -Say, an orchestral VST. I write orchestral works and I have been doing it with SoundFonts, being able to load one big orchestral one globally on the LMMS default sound font menu. But dont seem to can do the same through VST and or Vestige. I have spent COUNTLESS hours messing around with the MIDI Input / Output of different channels etc etc and I cant get to get it working.

That's why I write in here because I'm about to leave LMMS behind in frustration because this issue is what has been holding me back for months to start composing and releasing music. Then I thought it was a good idea to register to the forums and activelly ask.

Don't misunderstand me. The rest of the software is GREAT. And that's why leaving it was always a last choice.

As the title says, I'm currently using LMMS for Windows (what a contradiction!)
In an attempt to not to go on a very extense post I will not go on full detail on the problem; just say that I have a virtual MIDI port (LoopBe), and I was able to load the VST from an external application but -in order for LMMS to record any sound when bouncing the track to the disk- I need to load the VST from within LMMS, and it is then where I cant assign different instruments, banks, etc to different tracks. Unless I load the VST separately in every channel, but it's 100Mb big and I need at least 15 different instruments what means I would have to load it 15 times allocating a total 1,5Gb of RAM. Which is almost all the ammount I have.

Help, please
afaik you cant do it. lmms has no capabillity to split to virtual midi channels from one giant vst-library, and there is an even more difficult problem. in general huge vst's does not work well with lmms. An example of this is the DSK-padz vst plugin. This vst is 80mb in size because all of the voices has to be loaded.
lmms will not load projects reliably with vst's of that size. Frequent crashes are the net-result. In general, only vst's that has been tested and are listed in the wiki
can be considered as 'safe' instruments. This is afcause all also with dependencies to the users hw, so even vst's from the wiki's vst section can create problems for some.

safe vst's:
http://lmms.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Tested_VSTs

Br.
Damn it. Well, after I read that I have been searching for other free DAWs to fullfill this requirement. Couldn't find none so here I come with one solution using LMMS.
I'm using LoopBe as internal virtual MIDI port, and VSTHost as a host to load the VST instrument on it. I don't remember what were the settings for VSTHost because this all is stuff it's been circulating on my computer for months as I tried to come with a solution for this.
I set every track in LMMS to use LoopBe as MIDI output, and I set VSTHost to receive MIDI input on the same channel (yes of course both applications must be open at the same time, plus LoopBe, which is a resident application).
So far I was able to play a full song sending the MIDI sequence from LMMS to VSTHost but I was unable to get any sound when I exported the song with LMMS because the VST needed to be loaded from inside LMMS for any sound to be recorded on a track.
Well, I quit trying to bounce the track down from LMMS and I'm simply using the recording option from VSTHost as I play the song with LMMS in the background. It is not as fast as if I bounced the track with LMMS because I have to be playing it in real time to record it; but at last now I can start working again.

Well since this is a solution would it be better if I mark the thread as solved, so someone could benefit from this post?