ZynAddSubFX Exporting Problems

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Good day fine lads of LMMS,

I've been running into some problems with the ZynAddSubFX plugin. I know that it is quite a new plugin and is far from done in developmental terms, but I feel like my problem could be solved if only I knew where to look. The following is the case: when I export a song with ZynAddSubFX plugins, the instruments reset to the original instrument chosen when the plugin was first activated. That means, if I choose for example an instrument from the presets that came along with LMMS - say a cello - all my changes will be lost on the moment I choose to export; LMMS reverts the instrument to the cello and exports using that instrument. If I instantiate the ZynAddSubFX plugin without a preset instrument, exporting results in a blank ZynAddSubFX again.

The sad thing is, I made this utterly briiiliant song ;) but my CPU can't take the heat of playing all plugins at once - so I wanted to hear it play smoothly in an exported file. No such luck though.

It seems to me that all would work if I could only convince LMMS to use the ZynAdd settings I saved (both to parameters and to instrument) - not just when I load them and play the song, but also during export. One way I can think of right now is to save my instrument in the presets directory and have it show up in LMMS, so I can instantiate ZynAddSubFX directly with my instrument and thus have it export correctly. I'll report how that works out..

Meanwhile, all suggestions are very welcome, and many thanks to all developers!
I could edit my previous post as it hasn't been too long, but I like the flavor of an unaltered history ;).

It seems my hypothesis can be declared false; I copied the ZynAdd instrument files to the systemwide LMMS presets as well as to a newly created /presets/ZynAddSubFX dir in my LMMS directory (instead of the system-wide one) and reloaded. From both directories, I dragged the instruments to the tracks to overwrite the old instrument, and added new tracks for the instruments. I also did the same for the original location of the files as found through the Home directory menu in the bar at the left. In all six cases the problem remains.

In effect, my premise must be wrong - I now think the ZynAddSubFX instrument bank is the culprit in this story. I'll try to add my instrument and report if that works.

Edit to Add: It doesn't! :) now I'm out of ideas.. I hope you're not!
It occurred to me that the export function simply reloads the project. Whenever a project is opened, ZynAdd changes are lost just in just the same way as when you export a project. So basically there is a difference between the way LMMS saves a 'default' preset ZynAdd and a custom one. Therefore I've just saved some test files to see what the difference could be. If I can find anything at all... I'll let you know ;)
This was a bug in LMMS 0.4.5 and previous versions. It should be fixed as of LMMS 0.4.6 :)