HELP! Can I ever play my songs again?

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
imortalone wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:53 am
Morning.
Hi, Welcome to the forum imortalone ! Here are all our important links:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-And a few rules for Avatars, signatures, posting and using the right sub-forum :)
If you like to introduce yourself, to the community:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4480
I have about 9 rough ideas for tracks that wont open.
Do you get an error message, or do the 'just' freeze?
can I send them to you in a zip file

Yes i can do that, But we may be able to solve this issue without me looking at files :')
But if they are mmpz, and < 1 kb in size, they are without content, and cant be rescued

please post your:
* OS (+service-pack-version)
* lmms version
* hardware specification (ram & soundcard is the most important)
* Latency setting
* a screenshots of error-state (if any
Thanks for the response, musikbear.
Well id like to jump straight towards just emailing a zip. Do you have an email that might work?
And would be cool if your able to fix them and email them back.
Probably would be good to look at what add ons might be having problems or whatever.
As for the notes, im sure other people can do better. Just unfinished ideas that wont load anymore.
Honestly I never know if a track is going to open again or not after i save and close it.. its actually pretty horrible.. What I usually get regarding any sort of error is typically just unable to load instrument and then program basically shuts its self off.. Try and load any of them again and nothing really loads..
imortalone wrote: Honestly I never know if a track is going to open again or not after i save and close it..
Thats very odd, -we need to find out why...
imortalone wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:44 pm
Well id like to jump straight towards just emailing a zip. Do you have an email that might work?
Just upload to any fileserver, and send me the link as a PM
(just right-click my name in byline and choose Contact musikBear),
I will ofcause respect your rights
--------
UHoh normal simple winzip -NOT 7zip or sumthing fancy like RAR i cant open'em :'p