Weird frequency noises in SoundFont

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
I'm having issues with a soundfont that I'd never heard before. The font is Naturally Decaying Bass Guitars and when it's being played with other instruments you don't hear it, but when the bass is by itself you can hear some other noises with it. I really like this soundfont so I would really like to fix it. I've tried a few things in Audacity but it ends up sounding muddy so I'm wondering if there's a way to fix it within LMMS.

Here's the link. https://soundcloud.com/anitapotter/1-na ... tars-issue

Thanks.

Anita
I am not sure i understand what noise you refer to.
is it the 'fret'ish'-sound when you play note fast after each other?
That could be an attack situation..

:) Maybe you have some super speakers, and can hear something i cant. i thought it sounded fine...
Hee hee I have been told my hearing is too sensitive :p

I hear some kind of ambient background noise sort of like when you're trying to tun in a radio station and you hear these high tones fading in an out. It's kind of hard to explain.

The speakers I have are little crappy ones that come with the computer and my Sony headphones I can hear it through both.
I can't hear it, but you could try turning chorus and reverb in the soundfont player all the way down, so there is not a chance of any being applied. This happens with some soundfonts, so can't hurt to give it a shot.
I can hear it through both.
do you happen to have your cell-phone in close proximity to the pc, or your person?
What you describe, can be caused by a phone, near by.
-But that would ofcause not explain why how you cant hear the artefact in a mix with other instruments... 8|

the artefact, is that more audible in specific frequencies?
Could you try that, and then upload a file on soundcloud only with notes in that freq.
All the levels on Reverb and Chorus are all the way down. I don't hear it when I play it through the program but when I exported as a wav file. Let me check to see if it happens in ogg. It does. I moved the cell phones away and tried lower export settings still didn't get rid of it. It's kind of driving me nuts a bit and the artifact goes through the whole way.

I'm thinking it might be the soundfont the way it was generated. Just tested all 4 banks and it does the same thing. I'm not even sure if that's fixable.