HELP WITH INSTALLING LMMS ON LINUX !!!

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Hi,
I wish there was an easier way to download the latest version of LMMS, but it seems the only way to do so on Linux OS is to jump through hoops of fire.

I got this far and am amazed by it, but even though, its not done -_- any help would be greatly appreciated, below is what it says when I try to use the terminal to install the sofware. i'm just so confused at this stage and have no idea what to do.

sam@sam-Evo-N610c:~$ mkdir build
mkdir: cannot create directory `build': File exists
sam@sam-Evo-N610c:~$ cd build
sam@sam-Evo-N610c:~/build$ cmake ../
-- The CXX compiler identification is unknown
CMake Error: your CXX compiler: "CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER-NOTFOUND" was not found. Please set CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER to a valid compiler path or name.
PROCESSOR: i686
Machine: i686-linux-gnu
-- Target host is 32 bit
CMake Error at /usr/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:91 (MESSAGE):
Could NOT find Qt4 (missing: QT_QMAKE_EXECUTABLE QT_MOC_EXECUTABLE
QT_RCC_EXECUTABLE QT_UIC_EXECUTABLE QT_INCLUDE_DIR QT_LIBRARY_DIR
QT_QTCORE_LIBRARY) (Required is at least version
"4.3.0;COMPONENTS;QtCore;QtGui;QtXml")
Call Stack (most recent call first):
/usr/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:252 (_FPHSA_FAILURE_MESSAGE)
/usr/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindQt4.cmake:1162 (FIND_PACKAGE_HANDLE_STANDARD_ARGS)
CMakeLists.txt:90 (FIND_PACKAGE)

-- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
sam@sam-Evo-N610c:~/build$ make
make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found. Stop.
sam@sam-Evo-N610c:~/build$ sudo make install
You need to install the gcc-c++ compiler.
Also you will need to install the Qt4 libraries (including devel).
What distro are you using?
Thank you for your reply, although I personally have no idea what you mean by your message. isn't there an easier way to install 0.4.13? i make music, i'm not a programmer ): is there a cd i can order or some way i can get this going easier? thank you.
You are now trying to install LMMS the hard way: by compiling it yourself...

The easy way is to install LMMS with the package manager of your distribution. Almost all will have a precompiled version of LMMS (probably not the latest version yet).