Deleting Blocks of Track in large sections at once

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
You've been working on a track for a while. You finalize the stricture of it.
Now, you need to delete all the unnecessary work to the right of where you want to create forward.
Deleting work bar by bar takes forever.
How do you select sections to the right of where you want to rewrite the song and delete the existing work to the right all at once?

Thank You!
Internationalgiant wrote:You've been working on a track for a while. You finalize the stricture of it.
Now, you need to delete all the unnecessary work to the right of where you want to create forward.
Thank You!
Ha, I do the exact same thing. You know you can select multiple bars at once and move them right? Unfortunately, you can't mass delete them this way. I just delete block by block. It can be a bit tedious, but really it shouldn't take too long, even for big projects. Just get ready to give your index finger a workout on the middle mouse button and you're all set (it also helps to have a good middle mouse button).
You are 100% right! It a drag.
One thing that you should definitively NOT attempt is to make an overlapping pile of blocks and multi-delete. That will crash lmms 1.1.3!
How I do it: Clone track, clear old track, copy wanted blocks back to old track, remove new track.

Cannot wait until I don't have to do all that!