How to change audio settings on Mac?

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Hello.

I currently am learning to use LMMS on my Mac, which uses OS X El Capitan. I have LMMS 1.1.3. However, when I first entered LMMS, I did not know the change the audio settings to PortAudio or something like that. As a result, I went around looking for a way to change it.

However, the audio settings changer article told me to hit the "Edit" menu. When I hit the edit menu, the only options were "Undo" and "Redo." I still haven't been able to change the audio settings. How do I change them?

Edit: I know you've gotten this problem before, but I'm very confused...
vpp wrote:Hello.
Welcome to the forum vpp! First, For you, all important links:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
And a few rules for posting and using the right sub-forum :)
I currently am learning to use LMMS on my Mac, ...
Do you have sound now?
I believe the sound is limited to MACs own method, but i hope some MAC user will chime in and explain, but IF you do have sound now, then i think it is as it should be. If you do not have sound, or the sound is distorted, then i think this could be a bug.
How is your sound output now?
Hey musikbear. Thanks!

Yes, I do have some sound. I feel like something is missing, but this is likely me just realizing that I thought something was wrong. I suppose that's all of the sound that I'm getting (I'm not disappointed, just surprised because I thought I did something wrong).

Thanks again for answering my quick question. :)
you click on lams on the toolbar and then you click on preference
elon friedman wrote:
Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:35 am
you click on lams on the toolbar and then you click on preference
Aye, nice.