Detune automation

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Hi,

I was testing the zynaddsubfx synth- it is a very powerful tool, but I would need to automate some of its parameters, namely the "modulation wheel" - fine pitch bender. As I found out, there is no native connection between internal automation and zynaddsubfx parameters, so I tried another approaches..
At first I tried the note-detune automation editor in piano roll window, but it had totally no effect, no matter what synth, instrument or sample I used and caused crashes quite often. /I am using 0.4.6 on winXP/
Then I tried to use the LADSPA Pitch shifter, but it is not very suitable for continuous fine pitch shift. At last I found some mba detune VST. I was trying to load it in Vestige, but it didnt even load the name and description of the plugin. LMMS was responding, but there was no trace of loading the plugin- no activity nor gui. Many other VSTs work fine.

So the questions are: Is there really no way to control the modulation wheel /and maybe also other parameters of zynaddsubfx/ from lmms? If so, would be the note-detune automation an alternative? Any suggestions on why it doesnt work, am I doing something wrong? About the VST - is there any other chance of using VST effect in lmms except for Vestige? Anyways, looks like there may be some new stuff in bug report soon.. :/

Thanks,
Karel

-edit
I found this link in one of the posts. http://audacity.sourceforge.net/download/plugins Quite nice bunch of handy LADSPA plugins for windows, including an agile pitch shifter. But I am still curious about the issues I described before..
In my opinion you have addressed the most important area of future development in LMMS.
No, there is no possibilities :/
This is also highly important in respect to fine grained low-pass and high-pass filters. LMMS's selection of LADSPA L/H filters are simply not satisfactory, when it comes to really good filtering, and this is a serious problem in respect to electronica of all kind (trance in particular).
The dynamic that can be heard using the knobs in for instance zynaddsubfx, is sadly lost and muffled with all the LADSPA filter-plugins that exists.
I have asked questions in the Napple mailing list, but has had no response yet.
I know that this is not what you wanted to hear, but alas.. Its what i can tell you.
I sincerely hope that the developers will find some way to overcome these problems. They are, at least in my opinion, the most severe limitation in LMMS capacity to create music.
BR.