Why LMMS won't record midi pitch-bend signals into piano-roll? (from midi keyboard or loaded vsti)

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Sorry it took me so long to respond.

musikbear wrote: Do you do this the way i described?
Slipstick is able to record the movement of his bitch-bend KB-wheel, and then there is no 'after' Its a situation of what you play live, lmms records
The automation-track must be set to Record
Have you done that?
Right-clicked it and chosen the record-option
If you have, what does not work?

Yes, I did it. And I have a screenshot showing I did it --- but this forum doesn't give me the ability to share that screenshot. If I could show it to you, you would see on that screenshot that I have 3Osc loaded; I have the associated Pitch Automation track loaded (it clearly displays "TripleOscillator REC"), and set to Record; you would see the Piano Roll into which I played and recorded a series of notes of different lengths.

Here's what you don't see in my screenshot: You can't see that I was bending those notes up-and-down constantly as I was playing them; and you don't see that the 3Osc Pitch dial was moving up-and-down the entire time, in perfect response to my keyboard's bend-wheel (it was); and you don't see anything at all occurred within the active Pitchbend Automation track --- and that's because nothing at all happened within that Pitch Automation track, while I was recording those bending notes into the Piano Roll. And you also can't see that when I play that back in the Song Editor, the notes play with no bends at all.

I have also tried it with instruments other than 3OSC, and I get the same results: pitchbend midi instructions received and played perfectly by LMMS; but no pitchbend midi instructions received and recorded in the Pitch Automation track.
sizemore0409 wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 6:38 pm
this forum doesn't give me the ability to share that screenshot.
Thatta one i can 'solve'
Read:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
"How to insert pictures in the posts."
Biiiig Headline

The bend-thing.. Hmm
I will wait for your screenie, but im afraid it has to be something midi-related, then i am out.. Have non, so no usage knowledge
Thanks musikbear for showing me how to insert pictures here.

Here's the screenshot showing that I've done each thing which should result in the recording in the Automation Track of the pitch-bend instructions coming from the connected pitchbend wheel. As I was playing and bending the notes, they were playing and bending perfectly thru LMMS, then audio-out, and the pitch dial on 3Osc was responding perfectly; but nothing was happening in the Pitch Automation track, even though it was set to Record, as you can see in the image below (hopefully).

If the image-insert feature didn't work, here's the url to view that image: https://imgur.com/a/GGIq8k1