Slower at lower key

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
It's been awhile since I played piano, so I'm not sure of the exact terminology... I notice that, for example with Fat-Reversed-Kick.xpf, the lower the key, the slower it plays. I'd just like the pitch to change with the note, I don't want it to speed up or slow down. Is there a setting to fix that?
I'd just like the pitch to change with the note
we all would :p - sadly it does not
Sampels will change the wave-expression if the key is set any different than the default key (== sample recording key). The feature you properly are familiar with from FL-studio, where you can pitch-change to tempo, is unfourtunately not available in lmms.
Noone stops you from pitch-manipulation in a different app, and then re-import the loop sample
Audacity can do it .. and FL.... :P
maybe try 1 of the pitch shifting fx plugins in LMMS, AMpitchshifter or rubberband mono/stereo pitch shifter ;)
mikobuntu wrote:maybe try 1 of the pitch shifting fx plugins in LMMS, AMpitchshifter or rubberband mono/stereo pitch shifter ;)
Strange, that I've never ever used those pitch shifting fx plugins. :o
I think I'll check them out later , and experiment.
I can't find the Rubberband effect. Can someone help me?
MickeyMoose555 wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:47 pm
I can't find the Rubberband effect. Can someone help me?
same
doctormania wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:32 am
can't find the Rubberband effect.
It is not a LMMS plugin, but some VST-effect. You need to find it online and install it accordingly to the instructions in the dl.
This may be helpful:
https://lmms.io/wiki/index.php?title=Wo ... Ts_effects