Windows - program settings

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Hello,
i am recently instaled LMMS on Windows (win7 and also win XP). And it is impossible to save program settings. When I close program and start it again then Settings dialog appear again with defaults. Is there any way how to fix it? I have latest version. Thanks in advance and sorry for my English :).
impossible to save program settings
have to ask if it settings controlled by the form 'Setup LMMS' and the sub-menus on this form (general, paths, performance, audio, midi) -settings.
If so, it works perfect here (win32-xp).
If it is other settings like.. bmp timesig or settings in the mixer?
These are all project specific settings, and will only be 'preserved' in the individual projects.
You can create a template and use that as your default project.

BR
Hello! I have the same problem. I have Windows 7 and Program Settings aren't being saved :evil:
With every start of LMMS appears window "LMMS Settings" with default parameters!
What should I do to fix it? I can't normally use LMMS because of this annoying bug.
What version of LMMS do you use? Newest is 0.4.6
Again 'Setup LMMS' and the sub-menus on this form (general, paths, performance, audio, midi) -settings, have always (4.4-4.6) worked perfectly (xp) for me.
I only have altered the paths to the folders, and these new settings are preserved.
This could be a win7 problem..? -but dogbig uses both xp and win7 and apear to have isues on both ??
Unfourtunately no one from the dev team seams to visit this forum.. Im afraid i cant solve your problem, but few users seams to have this bug?? Or... ?

I gues the only advise is to de-install, download a fresh new package and re-install that.. :/

Do keep us updated on your progress

BR
My LMMS is 0.4.6... Same problems I've experienced in XP with previous versions a year ago.
I've re-installed it 5 times, I can't solve this problem by myself... :(

P.S.: Where LMMS stores it's settings?