Unable to open any files. Please help!!

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
LukeDuke wrote:I have found the projects and can open them, but not from LMMS. If I try to open it from LMMS, the folder /projects is still empty.
Now you lost me.
What happens if you right-click the file Onion.mmpz and choose the option 'open'?

Does lmms open?
Are there any blocks with notes? If so, take a screenshot of song-editor and post it.
Can you replay?
LukeDuke wrote:I can't open any of the songs I've been working on... Hours of work has been lost...
When I try to open a file, I'm given this message:
"Could not open file C:/Users/Luke/lmms/projects/[name of file].mmpz. You probably have no permissions to read this file. Please make sure to have at least read permissions to the file and try again."

I've never had this problem before. Please, if anyone knows anything, any help would be appreciated.
Well, musikbear welcomed you already, so here is mine, welcome to Lmms Forums. :D

First off, what version of Lmms are you using?
The latest version is Lmms 1.1.3. :)
I had this problem and fixed it by renaming the folders to have English characters, No special characters from you'r country. :D
HOSEK1 wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:55 pm
fixed by renaming the folders to have English characters, No special characters from you'r country.
Yes! exactly correct. LMMS and a lot of other programs, will not use ASCII speciel chars, so the correct way, is to only use ISO-chars codepages characters! This is also stressed in the manual!

Besides that, since you are new in Forum
Welcome HOSEK1!
Here are all important links:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-A few rules and useful forum instructions