Length of Orchestral Mockup After Exporing Shorter Than Norm

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Hello, everyone. I'm new to this forum. Recently, I have exported my orchestral mockup of Bob Merrill's overture to his musical "Take Me Along." After the export is done. I play the WAV file and suddenly the duration was shorter than the regular duartion of the overture. The duration of my LMMS file is 7 minutes and 37 seconds, but the duration of the WAV file is 4 minutes and 26 seconds. I use Windows 7. The output was set to this:
File format: WAV
Samplerate: 44100 Hz
Bitrate: 192 KBit/s
Depth: 16 Bit Integer

Quality Settings:
Interpolation: Sinc Medium (recommended)
Oversampling: 2x

Current version: 1.1.3

I may need assisstance, for I'm not ready to afford a pricy Digital Audio Workstation software yet. Thanks.

UPDATE: Success! I exported an LMMS project that I began from scratch. I exported without the oversampling and it was a success. I did the same with the oversampling, no problems with that, either.
DonDonP1 wrote:Hello, everyone. I'm new to this forum.
Welcome to the forum DonDonP1! Here are all important links:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-And a few rules for Avatars, signatures, posting and using the right sub-forum :)
the duration was shorter than the regular duartion of the overture.
My guess is that you ran out of RAM, and it was shortend off for that reason.
Oversampling * 2 is a lot, and frankly not giving you value for the expence.
7 min wave w. * 2 o's ~ ..300 ' 400 K HUGE file

I recommend the article about exporting
https://lmms.io/wiki/index.php?title=Exporting_the_Song
those methods creates good audio, otherwise you would need more ram or a higher specification soundcard.
My guess is that you ran out of RAM, and it was shortend off for that reason.
Oversampling * 2 is a lot, and frankly not giving you value for the expence.
7 min wave w. * 2 o's ~ ..300 ' 400 K HUGE file
Hello. Thanks for the welcome. What I have experienced is the incomplete export to WAV. My RAM is 6.00 GB.
Do you have the green marker thingy's, in the song editor, enclosing your track, at the start and end?

If one of those green markers or both, are not enclosing your entire track:
eg. one green marker positioned from the start of the track and the other green marker placed at the end
of your track, it might render out shorter than expected. Or, you might get some......er...... odd results. :P

Also, welcome to the Lmms forums DonDonP1.
DonDonP1 wrote: My RAM is 6.00 GB.
...so .. not ram then
Hmm

The issue with loop-markers are only relevant if you used the PR, and you do not.
-In Off. 1.1.3 or earlier, that feature is not implemented
-so not that either

Could you try an export with no oversampling?
Also what os are you on?
Hello!

Do you have any tempo or time signature changes in your project?
musikbear wrote:
DonDonP1 wrote: My RAM is 6.00 GB.
...so .. not ram then
Hmm

The issue with loop-markers are only relevant if you used the PR, and you do not.
-In Off. 1.1.3 or earlier, that feature is not implemented
-so not that either

Could you try an export with no oversampling?
Also what os are you on?
I did the export with and without the oversamlping and success! Oh, I already stated Windows 7 in my post.
Ok 'good' but oversampling should be possible, so perhaps there is a bug, are you satisfied with the quality without overssampling?
I remember an explanation that pretty much blew oversample out of the water, aqs being unnecessary and useless.
musikbear wrote:Ok 'good' but oversampling should be possible, so perhaps there is a bug, are you satisfied with the quality without overssampling?
I remember an explanation that pretty much blew oversample out of the water, aqs being unnecessary and useless.
Yes, I am with the quality both with and without oversampling.