Trouble with saving projects on Mac OSX

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
I everyone,
does anyone know why LMMS doesn't save projects on Mac OSX? I work on a project, then after finished I save the project but when I close it and reload it, it's completely empty. Is there a solution for that?
Thanks
If you load one of the Demos, do they look normal?

(Left side of the screen, click on the lmms logo and then on demos.)

How did you install lmms?

I know almost nothing about osx, besides the fact that OSX and Linux both come from UNIX.
I run lmms on LInux, but lets see if I can help anyway.
salvomir78 wrote:I everyone
does anyone know why LMMS doesn't save projects on Mac OSX?
That should not happen. Even though X10 is only partial supported. Things like VST and MIDI does not yet work in X10, but basic functionality, with the included instruments, that does work, so your problem is unexpected.

I think the best thing you can try, is to de-install LMMS, SL a new official install-pack -NOT RC!! from the official page
https://lmms.io/download/#mac
And then re-install

...I dont know squad about MAC, but are there any settings, that could exclude you from writing to disks??
If so, that could also be an issue, but thy a new install, and let us know what went down.

Besides that since you are new
Welcome to the forum salvomir78! Here are all our important links:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-And a few rules for Avatars, signatures, posting and using the right sub-forum :)
musikbear wrote: ...I dont know squad about MAC, but are there any settings, that could exclude you from writing to disks??
If so, that could also be an issue, but thy a new install, and let us know what went down.
Because its a Unix like system the one thing I can think of, that he does not have permission to write to the safe folder.
I would expect him to get some error or warning though from osx if that is the problem.
I also have trouble saving my projects on Mac OSX. I don't know if this is a perfect solution but if you have saved your project before closing it you should be able to go to:

Project > Recently opened projects > /Users/(Your mac username)/(Location of file)/(filename).mmpz.

If you then press that it should load your project.
I looked a bit more into this and i think the solution is to save the file in the lmms > projects folder (you should be able to view this folder when you save your project for the first time or when you press Project > save as).

If you save your file in this folder then next time you want to acces your file you should just open LMMS as if you were making a new project. Then press the grey LMMS icon on the sidebar to the left. It will then open a My projects bar where you should be able to see your file. If you then press the file it should load your project. I think this is more of a long term solution compared to the other one as i think recently opened projects will be limited.

I hope this is explanation is good enough as i can't figure out how to upload an image.
Bump!