Notes just hang, infinitely until I press turn off all notes

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
So i have the latest version of lmms 1.2.0 and I have been having this re-occuring problem which is so terrificly annoying i cant even start to express how annoying it is. In VST Massive, after playing notes programed on piano roll, it will decide to randomly just hang on to a random note and play throughout while it continues playing in melody or not, and with multiple Massives randomly deciding to do this all at random times, you can see how frustrating it is to have to open each vst and hit "turn off all notes " button, but i mean, thank god for this button its too damn bad i have to use it this frequently!! but is this a known problem for other users? hopefully theres a fix for it.? i mean like a handful of massives playing random notes and hanging onto them for the life of me, trying to scramble through them all and hit "turn off all notes" geez, as they all clash across the next melody or w/e.. you can see why I am so thankfully glad I have FL 12 now, but even so i wish lmms would work properly!! geez, what grief with this silly software!
Jogden139 wrote:So i have the latest version of lmms 1.2.0
No you do not. It does not exists. You have a unofficial test-version of 1.2.xRC of upcoming 1.2, that is a completely different ballgame!
There are no guarantees that files made with these RCs will work in OFF-VER. Do remember that!
In VST Massive, after playing notes programed on piano roll, it will decide to randomly just hang on to a random note and play throughout while it continues playing in melody or not
Thats why i have Massive on the not-work-red-list in wiki
There are simply inexplicit weirdness randomly with that VST.
I cant help you