Instrument editor

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
My instruments in the song editor are showing a volume or pan control. It's only showing in the Base editor. How can I fix this. Hope someone can help :(
Dewke wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:28 am
My instruments in the song editor are showing a volume or pan control. It's only showing in the Base editor. How can I fix this. Hope someone can help :(
Do you mean instruments are NOT showing volume and pan ? Or what ?

Anyway it will help if you name the instruments you're having these problems with. E.g. Sample Track has no Pan control, Beat/Bassline has no Volume or Pan in Song Editor because the controls are in the B&B Editor etc. Most of the others should have them.

Steve
Dewke wrote:
Wooah! If possible, post a screenshot, so we can see this. :)
Dewke wrote:
yee -had to read that a coupl of times before i grasped it
Yes, you do not have pan or volume on Beat&Bass-tracks, when they are represented in song-editor. That is not a fail!
Normal-track:
BB-track:

But what i think you want to do is to make automation of pan ao volume in song-editor
That is doable in both beat&bass-editor and song-editor
All lmms-dials can be dragged to song-editor-automation, so anything is possible, even though there are no dial-controlls for either pan or volume in BB-tracks:
That's great. The screen shots are exactly the same. Will drag from BB editor for automation. Thanks :D
Ps. Should have read are NOT showing volume or pan :o sorry about that :|