Samples as sound and Massive VST

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Hello, I'm new user of LMMS and I've got 2 problems.
I added sample (sound) into playlist and I want assing it into the mixer (not main channel) and i don't know how to do that.
Second problem is with Massive demo. When I adding it to project everything is fine, but when I save project and I want to reopen it loading stops at 66% and i can't open it again. (I'm using Windows 7 64)
BTW
Sorry for bad english.
mitix98 wrote: I added sample (sound) into playlist and I want assing it into the mixer (not main channel) and i don't know how to do that.
If i understand .. All presets has a setting for whitch mixerchannel the are routed in. -its the green number marked 'FX-CHNL'
You just change that with mouse-scrolling, to the mixerchannel of your choice
mitix98 wrote: Second problem is with Massive demo. When I adding it to project everything is fine, but when I save project and I want to reopen it loading stops at 66% and i can't open it again.
not all vsts works with lmms. Massive is complex, and the demo even more. i doubt you can use that in lmms
I mean this
How I can assing this sample to mixer channel (other than main).
For the part of your question about the samples, this is a sample_track in the song editor you are using, which unfortunately cannot be assigned to any fx-channels as it defaults to the master channel in the fx-mixer. * note that you can add ladspa or vst effects directly to the sample-track by left_clicking the icon for the sample_track in the song editor, or perhaps you require panning then try playing around with the settings of the stereophonic matrix effect.