1,5 tone difference between played and heard (pianos)

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Hello LMMS fans:

Windows XP SP3 - LMMS 0.4.15
I am using most of the time the following instruments for my Beat+Bassline:
- flute01.ogg (built into the LMMS)
- church_organ01.ogg (built into the LMMS)
- piano01.ogg (built into the LMMS)
- piano02.ogg (built into the LMMS)
- PianoOne (added as a VeSTige)

Never had the least problem with flute01 or church_organ01. But with the pianos it is a different story, the following happens with either PianoOne or with piano01 and piano02:
There is a 1,5 tone difference between what is played on the keyboard (directly in LMMS interface or via an external Midi keyboard) and what is heard. When a A is played, a C is heard ! Like I said it is either the PianoOne then Piano01 and Piano02 are ok OR in a different session of LMMS (after restart of the application or the PC and the application) PianoOne will be OK and then Piano01 and Piano02 wrong (shifted by 1,5 tone).

What could cause that behavior? Could it be the fact that I have installed the PianoOne?
Playing with the Master Pitch has an impact on the pitch of the different instruments.

Would someone have clues on what is going on?
Thanks a lot
Christophe
ogg files are samples, and recorded. so the actual 'key' depend intirely of what was recorded!
You need to 'calibrate' the sample to a known key.
This is especially an issue if you build waveshapes in advanced sound-generation proggies. It can be difficult to 'tune' the resulting file into a useable key ..quite a lot of t&e

...the issue with a VST piano is seriously -weird- B|
- does the vst infact rely on samples??
If so, its the same problem
What musikbear said ^

And you can change the pitch of the individual instruments by moving the little green square above the piano in a plugin. http://lmms.sourceforge.net/wiki/index. ... ent_Editor
Hello and thanks for your answers
I am able to retune using the green square, thanks. It resolves the issue but does not explain it. The piano01.ogg and piano02.ogg are the ones that come when installing LMMS and like I said depending on the LMMS session a calibration is or is not needed. By session I mean a restart of LMMS or of Windows XP.
For the VST I do not know how to check if the the VST relies on samples...
Thanks again.
I might have spoken too fast. Say I am linking an .ogg and a vst to my MIDI input. When I open the instrument window and move the green square indeed it shifts the tune. This works for both .ogg and the vst. The problem is that when I play on my MIDI keyboard, only the .ogg will take the green square new position into account. The vst does not care when 'relaying' the MIDI command. I do not know if my explanation is clear enough but this is sad that the VST/MIDI input does not recalibrate based on the green square position. The ogg/MIDI input well.