feedback needed

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
111 posts
That a really good link! I will add it in our resources.
Guus, you have notes off @0:35 - Try to listen to that timeslot. you should be able to hear that some notes 'clashes'
What scale is it?

(did you btw take a look at the popcorn mmp i dropped at lsp -only gMin :)
Its C major and second part is in F mayor (at least it should be, lol), but I will have a look at it thanks. I think I was already hearing something.
I know I started at C mayor but I have been changing stuff.

I have not looked at the popcorn in gmin. Its on the lmms share ?
Its on the lmms share ?
yop, theres also a link in your popcorn topic :)
I had a look, and although it for some part confuses the hell out of me, my ears do agree this sound better.

I'll upload the complete midi file, that might answer you're question. (the one in the project notes)

I did use two examples, which might again be a bad idea, I also used a synthesia vid.

https://lmms.io/lsp/?action=show&file=7649
I made a screenshot, it shows one track, the first arpeggio track, and in darker blue I pasted the bassline.

Maybe this helps.

no image - unfortunately, you need to real-host images in order to post them on forum. Its a 'drag' and not at all up to date standard, alas
Stupid dropbox, I can see the picture. ( and in the setting I clicked on sharing)

Lets try imgur :P

Gps wrote:Stupid dropbox, I can see the picture. ( and in the setting I clicked on sharing)

Yep, it looks like an arpeggio track to me. lol

I don't know why, I get duplicate post here at times.
Gps wrote:Stupid dropbox, I can see the picture. ( and in the setting I clicked on sharing)

Yep, it looks like an arpeggio track to me. lol
Cool, so nothing wrong in that pic ?

Brandystarbrite was talking about it not being in sync. I can hear what she is saying, but not sure if I am doing something wrong.

Both arpeggios, one is the triple oscillator and the other one synth 1 are synced to 1/16.

latest version: https://soundcloud.com/user586365033/tracks
111 posts