Progressive EDM : Beyond The Limits

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
T0NIT0RMX wrote:....Do you know the best free VST for this ?
For Haas effect: The closest I've found is Sweetboy VST Delay http://rekkerd.org/sweetboy-vst/ Image

Also the native Lmms plugins works very well for me. LADSPA Effect: Echo Delay Line (Maximum Delay Line: 0.1s) Turn one channel to the left(100% dry) and another channel to right(Wet arount 50%-100%) and then adjust right channel's delay in msImage
st3aLth wrote:For Haas effect: The closest I've found is Sweetboy VST Delay http://rekkerd.org/sweetboy-vst/ Image

Also the native Lmms plugins works very well for me. LADSPA Effect: Echo Delay Line (Maximum Delay Line: 0.1s) Turn one channel to the left(100% dry) and another channel to right(Wet arount 50%-100%) and then adjust right channel's delay in msImage
Thanks a lot st3aLth ! I will check them ASAP ! My goal is to make wide supersaw/supersaw synth, maybe the Haas effect will help me !
Stereo Jackie - stereo delay effect. It works with a short delay from 0 ms. to 100 ms. Also, with this effect can make the effects of the type of flanger, phaser and chorus. Image

Try this one ! :D
st3aLth wrote:Stereo Jackie - stereo delay effect. It works with a short delay from 0 ms. to 100 ms. Also, with this effect can make the effects of the type of flanger, phaser and chorus. Image

Try this one ! :D

You make music with headphones or speakers?
Oh it seems Nice ! I will try it also ! I already tried echo delay line but I didn't have much time to really test it
I make music using only headphones, I wish I could have speakers but I can't make noise in my building where other students live next door :/
So yea, my beats headphone colors a little the sound but I try my project on speakers (because I'm also a DJ) and sometimes it sound so bad because beats headphone are bass boosted :/ I might have to change it for another one but idk yet

Do you use speakers or headphones in LMMS ?
T0NIT0 RMX wrote:Do you use speakers or headphones in LMMS ?

I use both. :)
But these days, I'm only using speakers. :)
I try my best not to disturb others, so headphones.
There are headphones that don't color the sound. You can prob find those in a music store.
Don't ask about this is a regular audio store. Big change they wont know and try to sell you a headset that does color the sound.
I would imagine so. But I'll buy that kind of stuff when I go professional.
If I win the lottery I already know what headphone I want, of course from my favorite brand.

One from the HD series.
http://nl-nl.sennheiser.com/studio-headphones

Prices are as to be expected with sennheiser, from € 153 to € 362
Besides the sound, I am a big fan of this brand because of their sturdiness.

Without the lottery, but with a job the HD6 MIX look interesting.
I have seen studio headphones of 50 euros too though.
brandystarbrite wrote:I use both. :)
But these days, I'm only using speakers. :)
Lucky you :p I can't because I can't make noise here :/
Leche wrote:I try my best not to disturb others, so headphones.
Same thing !
Gps wrote:There are headphones that don't color the sound. You can prob find those in a music store.
Don't ask about this is a regular audio store. Big change they wont know and try to sell you a headset that does color the sound.
Thanks ! I heard about brands like AKG or Sennheiser, and don't worry, I always search by myself before buying a product !
Thanks for the tip !
Gps wrote:If I win the lottery I already know what headphone I want, of course from my favorite brand.

One from the HD series.
http://nl-nl.sennheiser.com/studio-headphones

Prices are as to be expected with sennheiser, from € 153 to € 362
Besides the sound, I am a big fan of this brand because of their sturdiness.

Without the lottery, but with a job the HD6 MIX look interesting.
I have seen studio headphones of 50 euros too though.
Yea !! Thanks a lot ! HD6 is very interesting for the price ! I may have to give it a try, I'm not sure yet..

Thanks to anyone who replied me ! I now have to make a choice, maybe I'll wait a little more time because I have to buy DJ thing like a smoke machine or lights ! I will keep Sennheiser in mind according to your advices Gps !