How do I do a clean install?

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
I've had some weird issues with the program lately and have tried reinstalling it. Every time I uninstall and reinstall it though it just comes right back up with the same settings and background image I set, and the same problems.

Can anyone tell me how to completely clear everything from LMMS off my computer so I can do a clean install of the newest version?
hi I'm unsure of your operating system linux/win etc, but in linux there is a hidden file created when running LMMS for the 1st time in my home directory called lmmsrc.xml, this is the file you want to remove ;)
I'm using windows 7.
So that doesn't really help much. :c
Thank you for answering though, maybe someone else will know how to do it on Windows.
Did you search your system for lmmsrc?
Maybe it's under your lmms directory in Windows?
I've had some weird issues with the program lately
perhaps we should start there?
What are they, and what have you done?

In respect to uninstalling
Did you run Uninstall.exe, that is located in your installation folder? (correct way), or did you use windows file-management (not good).
DO! remember to backup your presets!! and files
Well, for one thin, I can't scale my piano roll window left and right like I used to. It won't go thinner than about 6 4-beat sections at once. Also, if I try to resize the bottom of it up towards the top, it'll go so far that the entire piano roll window will disappear.
Also, when I move the window in LMMS it leaves trails behind them, and it didn't use to do that.
And none of these problems happen with any of the other windows. :l
I know it doesn't sound like a huge huge deal, but it kind of annoys me and I can't figure out why it's screwing up like it is.

I deleted .lmmsrc and it reset all my setting and stuff like I wanted, but it didn't fix the problem.
If anyone can help me out with why it would be doing this, I'd be grateful.

Edit: Actually, the trailing window problem also happens with the FX-Mixer window.
weird stuff indeed :c - You forgot to tell us if you de-installed with Uninstall.exe or win-manager?
Your issues may be from something else than lmms
Have you installed any toolbars or other dubious c...p resently?
I uninstalled it with the uninstaller I believe, and I can't think of any other software that might be causing the problem. :c
I should clarify that when I uninstalled it, it was because I had 3 different versions installed because I thought the new versions updated the old, which they did not.
So I uninstalled all 3.
I don't remember if I had a problem with this before then or not though.
because I had 3 different versions installed
Aha ..right
If win7 has something like 'servey installed programes' / program-management, then search for lmms. I think you will find leftovers from the aditional installs. If you find the Uninstall.exe that belongs to one of the old installations, then try to run that. If you do not find Uninstall.exe for the other installations, then you must try to use windows to remove what ever leftovers you have from the previous 2 installations