Must Keep Moving On (Help me find the genre!)

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Made a remix of my old song called "Must Keep Moving On".
Everything is great, but I have no idea what genre it is.
Help me find what it is, please.
Link to the track: https://soundcloud.com/sonicspeed-54174 ... ture-remix
Hope you'll like it. :D
P.S. Made some finishing touches.
I don't know what genre it is, But thanks for bring me back to my old gaming days.
Eino wrote:I don't know what genre it is, But thanks for bring me back to my old gaming days.
No problem. :P
Thanks for helping!
This is a very lovely, melodious music track remix. And the piano synth sound, used for the melody, that plays throughout the track, sounds awesome. Nice reverb on that.

The part from 1:00 to 1:04 secs, sounds like the music got cut off and then continues. :P

This music track remix, sounds a bit like Progressive house, with a bit of Electro house and with
a melodious beat and rhythm added to it. He! He! 8-)

But all in all, nice work. This sounds really lovely and I enjoyed listening to it. 8-)
brandystarbrite wrote:This is a very lovely, melodious music track remix. And the piano synth sound, used for the melody, that plays throughout the track, sounds awesome. Nice reverb on that.

The part from 1:00 to 1:04 secs, sounds like the music got cut off and then continues. :P

This music track remix, sounds a bit like Progressive house, with a bit of Electro house and with
a melodious beat and rhythm added to it. He! He! 8-)

But all in all, nice work. This sounds really lovely and I enjoyed listening to it. 8-)
Alright, got it! Thanks! :)